General terms and conditions
This website is the property of Spanadra bvba with registered office at Scheldedijk 52, 9200 Dendermonde.
DOG RUNNER – Scheldedijk 52 – 9200 Dendermonde – Belgium
Telephone: +32 (0)52 21 07 94
Availability: 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company number: VAT BE 0879.598.176
IBAN : BE61 3631 2926 9617
BIC/ SWIFT: KREDBEBB
The General Terms and Conditions as described here apply to every product offered on dogrunner.be and all deliveries. Any order implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale. The General Terms and Conditions of Dog Runner are exclusively governed by Belgian law.
Purchase and payment
- The agreement between Dog Runner and you as buyer comes about at the moment that you have accepted the conditions set by Dog Runner and have met them. The absence of an ordinary signature does not diminish the binding force of the offer and its acceptance.
- Dog Runner reserves the right to refuse an order or to subject it to extra conditions such as with large orders, orders by minors, incomplete order procedures or problems with previous orders.
- Dog Runner always confirms the purchase by e-mail. When no confirmation e-mail has been sent, the agreement is not yet in force.
- Payment of products bought at Dog Runner is only done in advance by bank transfer (bankgiro) or through the other proposed means of payment.
- The seller remains the owner of all goods until full payment has been made.
In case of late payment of the price of the purchased product, the buyer will owe, on top of the outstanding balance, (1) compensation equal to 10% of the outstanding balance with a minimum of € 100, and (2) default interest equal to 8.5% per annum, calculated on the outstanding balance pro rata the number of days elapsed since the due date of the debt.
- In order to guarantee a secure online payment and the security of your personal data, the transaction data is sent over the Internet encrypted with SSL technology. No special software is required to pay with SSL.
- In case of late payment Dog Runner is authorized to dissolve the agreement with immediate effect or to suspend (further) delivery until the moment on which the payment obligations have been completely fulfilled.
- The General Terms and Conditions and the confirmation mails are always drawn up in the language of the website.
Delivery and delivery times
- The delivery times given by Dog Runner are approximate and are not fatal.
The final delivery time is 30 days after receipt of the order, with the exception of payment by bank transfer where the final delivery time is 30 days after receipt of payment.
- If a product, which is temporarily out of stock, is ordered by you, it will be indicated when the product is available again.
- As soon as the products are delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk is transferred to the buyer.
- In case of cancellation of an order at the moment the transport has already been started, an administrative cost of 65 euros will be charged to compensate this cost.
For deliveries abroad, different conditions may apply.
- Dog Runner delivers in the following countries: Belgium and the Netherlands.
The delivery or shipping costs will be communicated to you before confirming your purchase. If the shipping costs cannot be calculated automatically, this will be mentioned and/or an indication of the shipping costs will be given.
- Information, images, verbal announcements, statements etc. regarding all offers and the most important characteristics of the products that are provided by telephone or e-mail are (displayed) or made as accurately as possible. Dog Runner is not responsible for advice provided by her, printing and typesetting errors on the website or technical data provided by suppliers or producers.
- With every product the availability is indicated. Dog Runner does everything in its power to communicate these data correctly yet it can happen that an impossibility to deliver occurs. This can happen by unintentionally wrong stock data or products which are no longer available by the suppliers. In these cases Dog Runner will inform you as soon as possible and suggest a solution.
- The products offered by Dog Runner meet the legal standards and may be sold online.
It is possible that Dog Runner includes on its website links to other websites which may be interesting or informative for the visitor. Such links are purely informative. Dog Runner is not responsible for the content of the website to which it refers or the use of it.
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
You have the right to revoke the agreement within a period of 14 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Dog Runner, Spanadra bvba, Belgium, Scheldedijk 52, 9200 Dendermonde, email@example.com, +32 52 21 07 94) of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. in writing by post, fax or e-mail). For this purpose you use the attached model revocation form, but you are not obliged to do so. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke the contract, you will receive back from us all payments you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and in any event no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to revoke the contract. We will refund you by the same means of payment with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged any fee for such refund.
(Fill in this form only if you want to revoke the agreement)
To: Dog Runner, Spanadra bvba, Belgium, Scheldedijk 52, 9200 Dendermonde, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods/provision of the following service.
Ordered on (*)/Received on (*):
Name/Names of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is submitted on paper):
(*) Delete where not applicable
- Dog Runner follows the official warranty guidelines of its suppliers. These are different per brand and will therefore always be mentioned when purchasing your article.
- Handling of warranty will be at the expense of Dog Runner except for the shipping costs made by the consumer to bring the product back to us.
- Force majeure is understood to mean all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, over which Dog Runner has no influence, but which prevent Dog Runner from fulfilling its obligations.
- Dog Runner also has the right to invoke force majeure, if the circumstance preventing (further) compliance occurs after Dog Runner should have complied with its commitment.
- During force majeure the delivery and other obligations of Dog Runner are suspended. If the period in which fulfilment of the obligations by Dog Runner is not possible due to force majeure lasts longer than 8 weeks, both parties are entitled to dissolve the agreement, without any obligation for compensation in that case.
- Before settlement, the prices of the goods will be communicated. All prices are expressed in euros and include VAT, Recupel, BEBAT and Reprobel. The shipping costs are mentioned separately.
- If Dog Runner agrees a certain price with you, Dog Runner is nevertheless entitled to increase the price.
- Offers are valid as long as stock lasts.
- If a price increase takes place after the conclusion of the agreement, you can dissolve the agreement regardless of the percentage of the increase.
- An offer made in your name has a validity of 2 weeks, unless another period is mentioned in the offer.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Dog Runner or entitled third parties.
Questions and complaints
- Complaints or disputes must be reported within 7 days after delivery. In case the complaint is found to be justified, our liability is limited to the exchange of the goods.
- Any liability of the seller is limited to the actual amount paid for the order.
- Dog Runner always handles questions and complaints within the reasonable period of 7 calendar days.
- The European Commission offers an online dispute resolution platform for consumers, the ODR. Dog Runner is willing to participate.
- All offers and agreements are exclusively governed by Belgian law, with the exclusion of the principles of conflicts of law in space.
- All disputes that are related to or result from offers of Dog Runner, or agreements that have been concluded with it, are submitted to the competent judge in Dendermonde, unless a compelling legal provision explicitly designates another judge as competent.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Dog Runner makes great efforts to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. In spite of these efforts, inaccuracies can occur in the made available information. If the provided information would contain inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site would be unavailable, name Dog Runner will make the greatest possible effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
However Dog Runner cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage which arises from the use of the information on this site.
If you would establish inaccuracies in the information which is made available via the site, you can contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) may be adapted, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. Dog Runner gives no guarantees for the good functioning of the website and can in no way be held responsible for a bad functioning or temporary (in)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, which would result from the access to or the use of the website.
Dog Runner can in no way be held liable towards anyone, in direct or indirect, special or other way, for damage due to the use of this site or another, especially as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The placing of links to these websites or pages does not imply in any way an implicit approval of their content.
Dog Runner explicitly declares that it has no control over the contents or other characteristics of these websites and can in no case be held liable for the contents or the characteristics thereof or for any other form of damage by the use thereof.