Last modified on 17/02/2020
We are Dog Runner (Spanadra bvba), located at Scheldedijk 52 , 9200 Dendermonde, with VAT number BE 0879.598.176.
Collection of personal data
Dog Runner handles your personal data with care. We do everything in our power to guarantee the reliability, safety and integrity of the data collected by us.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal data will under no circumstances be given, sold or handed over to third parties. We only make it available to third parties who are involved in processing your order (such as the courier company).
- Your information is safely stored in a non-public database.
- Your transaction data is sent encrypted over the internet so hackers don’t get a chance.
- As a customer you can only receive selected promotional e-mails concerning your own and similar products from Dog Runner’s offer. If you don’t want to receive any more messages from Dog Runner, you can unsubscribe at all times by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We will not send you any more mailings or newsletters.
- If you have communicated your phone number, you will only be contacted by our company by phone if this is necessary to inform you about those questions or orders you have requested.
- If you give us your mobile phone number via the web, you will only receive text messages (SMS/MMS/ed) from our company if this is necessary to inform you about those questions or orders you have requested.
- The forms on our website always indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional. We will not use your details to contact you for other purposes without your permission.
If you place an order at Dog Runner we can ask the following data of you:
- Your name, address and telephone number. We use these data to handle the delivery of your treadmill correctly.
- Your e-mail address, so that we can keep you informed of your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. We use this information to securely complete your order.
In case of errors in the address, invoice- or other personal data, Dog Runner cannot be held responsible for the impossibility to meet its obligations (for example the delivery or the notification). You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password linked to your user profile. Under 18 years of age this website can only be used with permission of parent or guardian.
At Dog Runner you can spread your purchase and pay back at your own pace thanks to our collaboration with Santander Consumer Finance. Santander’s credit facility allows you to repay at your own pace with a minimum monthly amount spread over a maximum period of time. You have a cash reserve at your disposal so you can spread your purchase in small monthly amounts. Choose the treadmill you want to purchase in our webshop, add it to your shopping cart and choose the option “split payment” in the payment method. Is there something unclear or would you like us to submit a credit application for you? Then mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Form of credit: credit opening of indefinite duration subject to acceptance of the credit application based on your credit rating by Santander Consumer Finance Benelux B.V., lender, Belgian branch at Guldensporenpark 81, 9820 Merelbeke with registered office at Winthontlaan 171, NL-3526 KV Utrecht.
Caution! Borrowing money also costs money.
Rights of the person concerned
- In accordance with art. 15 AVG, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us, insofar as this information is described therein.
- In accordance with art. 16 AVG, you have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with art. 17 AVG, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is required:
– exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
– to comply with a legal obligation,
– for reasons of public interest, for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
- In accordance with art. 18 AVG, the right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data to the extent:
– you deny the accuracy of the data,
– the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it,
– we no longer need the data, but you do need them in order to initiate, exercise or defend legal claims, or have objected to the processing in accordance with art. 21 of the AVG.
- In accordance with Art. 20 AVG, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, up-to-date and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another responsible party.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with art. 77 AVG. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our head office.